Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Welcome to Southeast Middle School 2012-2013!!

As some of you may have noticed, I have recently changed my school name and location.  I had an absolutely wonderful 5 years at Phoenix Elementary School, but it was time to move back to Ohio.  I learned so much about teaching, made lifelong friends with my peers, and taught thousands of students about my passion for art in Arizona.  This summer I have moved back to Ohio (where I grew up) and was asked to be the new art teacher for Southeast Middle School and I am so excited for this school year and many more to come at Southeast!!! The community and staff have been so helpful and welcoming and if the beginning of this new move is any indication of what is ahead, I know I will have a fabulous time here!!!! I would like to thank both school districts, thanks to Phoenix for my wonderful past and thank you to Southeast for my exciting new future!!! Stay tuned to Draws Attention for all of our new creations from OHIO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment